There are numerous US work visas; some ultimately lead to permanent residence of issuance of “Green Cards”, such as those in the Employment-based (“EB”) Immigrant work visa category (i.e. EB-1 A, EB-1 B, EB-1 C, etc.) 

Others, like the “B” class of temporary / nonimmigrant visas are temporary business visas. 

Certain other US nonimmigrant work visas, like those of the L1-A and L1-B class, are “dual intent”-type work visas that give the holder nonimmigrant status in the US but allow the same person to pursue permanent resident or immigrant status in the US, even while they hold the L1 nonimmigrant visa.  

Other nonimmigrant US work visas include the H-1B (workers in a specialty occupation); H-1C (registered nurses working in a health professional shortage area); H-2A (temporary or seasonal agricultural workers); H-2B (temporary non-agricultural workers); H-3 (trainees other than medical or academic); and I (representatives of foreign press, radio, film, or other foreign information media)

Contact our law firm for help with securing your US work / business visas.