Nevertheless, the Soboyede Law Office has a track record of success in preparing, submitting and getting the application approved (Please see the “Success Stories” section of our law firm’s website, above).

So, if you are here in the US without documentation or entered illegally (without inspection of any kind at a border post), but you have a spouse who is a US Citizen or lawful permanent resident, or you are the son or daughter of a lawful permanent resident or US Citizen, please contact our Law Office. We will assist you to file a successful I 601 A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver application.